The club is awaiting an announcement from the government about when indoor sports can re-open. As it stands the current government roadmap has a tentative date for indoor sports as Friday 5th November 2021.
The club reopening will need to align with government directives and social distancing rules. Unless a significant change occurs in the next 2 weeks the following will apply:
- Only double vaccinated members and visitors can attend the club
- All access cards have been deactivated.
- Members and visitors must provide proof of their vaccination status to email@example.com prior to attending the club.
- Members and visitors who have provided proof of their vaccination status will receive a confirmation email that their access cards have been re-activated.
- Masking, social distancing and QR code check in rules will apply at all times.
- Range sessions must be booked via misc.org.au website booking system once we reopen.
Double vaccinated members wishing to be pre-authorised ahead of the tentative November 5th date can email their certificates as of today.